My very dearest friends, Stephanie & Adrian in Peebles, who I don't see nearly enough of got married 25 years ago and are having a party this weekend to celebrate. Sadly we are unable to go and I just wanted to tell them how much I love them and miss them. I hope you two have a lovely weekend, and it goes without saying how much I wish we could be with you. All my love to you both and Bill, Alice, Julie, Sally, Emma, Victoria, Pam & Geoffrey and all the rest of the family. Hope very much to see you soon.
Friday, 15 February 2008
Steph & Adrian's Silver Wedding Anniversary
My very dearest friends, Stephanie & Adrian in Peebles, who I don't see nearly enough of got married 25 years ago and are having a party this weekend to celebrate. Sadly we are unable to go and I just wanted to tell them how much I love them and miss them. I hope you two have a lovely weekend, and it goes without saying how much I wish we could be with you. All my love to you both and Bill, Alice, Julie, Sally, Emma, Victoria, Pam & Geoffrey and all the rest of the family. Hope very much to see you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Mitch! Yoa, Sally and Katie will be sadly missed, but we'll be thinking of you!
I meant "You" not "yoa"
Post a Comment